You are viewing this site in staging mode. Click in this bar to return to normal site.


What if I wish to make a complaint?

I pride myself on providing a quality service so I hope this will never be necessary. However, should you be unhappy with any aspect of my service, or feel that you have been wrongly advised, you are entitled to register a complaint. In the first instance this should be addressed, in writing, to:

Philip Tolhurst
Plain Speaking Financial Planning Ltd
21 Pineham Copse
Haywards Heath
West Sussex
RH16 3HT

Alternatively, you can telephone 01444 453787 or email

I take complaints very seriously and will aim to resolve the matter, to the satisfaction of both parties, at the earliest opportunity. Should you still be dissatisfied, you are entitled to appeal to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Beware of Scams

The public are increasing becoming the victims of online scams and sadly Financial Services is no different, especially where Pensions are concerned.

Make sure you do not become a victim of fraud by checking that the adviser you use is properly regulated and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can check the Financial Services Register and entering the adviser name, company name or FCA register number.

Plain Speaking Financial Planning Ltd is registered under FCA number 671389.